Monday, March 15, 2021 - 10:00am to 12:30pmTuesday, March 16, 2021 - 10:00am to 12:30pmWednesday, March 17, 2021 - 10:00am to 12:30pm
THIS TRAINING IS SOLD OUT. GET ON THE LIST FOR THE NEXT TRAINING HERE
The 3-Day Breath & Bliss Immersion will provide you with multiple embodied explorations that create the conditions needed for profound relaxation, increased body awareness, and mind-body connectivity. You'll find a treasure chest of new exercises and practices to enhance your well-being and those of your clients & students. For movement educators of every discipline, athletes, coaches, manual therapists, mental health professionals and any individual looking to enhance their recovery tool-kit, you will leave with creative ways to guide students of every level into down-regulation.
In this Training, dive deep into:
• The anatomy and physiology of stress-relief and the new science of the vagus nerve
• Diaphragm discoveries: explore your diaphragm with novel breath practices
• Manageable meditation techniques for all
• Savasana studies: how to craft successful relaxation for yourself and your students
• ROLLaxation: Roll Model® Therapy Ball Techniques to hasten relaxation and pain relief
Each day's content consists of 5 hours of Lecture & Workshop Videos followed by a 2.5 hour live interactive Zoom Session. On-demand videos will be available in advance of the first Zoom call and can be viewed at your convenience. We do recommend that you watch the the corresponding day's video before the Zoom call.
*ZOOM CALL TIMES ARE IN PST. Please use the Time Zone Converter to convert the time for your area.
Monday, March 15, 2021 - 10:00am to 12:30pm
Tuesday, March 16, 2021 - 10:00am to 12:30pm
Wednesday, March 17, 2021 - 10:00am to 12:30pm
Pacific Standard Time
LIVE ZOOM SESSIONS & PRE-RECORDED ON DEMAND VIDEOS