Saturday, July 25, 2020 - 11:30am to 7:30pmSunday, July 26, 2020 - 11:30am to 7:30pm
The Roll Model® Method Training is a complete 2-day (16 hour) training course which combines the two live Roll Model Method Trainings, The Science of Rolling & Ball Sequencing & Innovation, into one complete immersive experience.
Put the power of self-myofascial release into your own hands. This weekend empowers you to personally adopt and teach simple yet highly effective self-care regimens for pain-relief and improved performance.
Day One: The Science of Rolling
Amplify your personal embodiment and learn applicable fascia science, bony landmarks, myofascial junctions, and pain physiology. Master specialized ball rolling techniques that penetrate into common high-tension areas. You will learn 6 head-to-toe series proven to affect profound change in the rotator cuff, upper back, neck, jaw, hips, lower back, IT Band, calves, and feet.
Day Two: Ball Sequencing & Innovation
Provide a wide variety of soft-tissue self-care solutions for every client and condition while utilizing the four different sized Roll Model® Therapy Balls. Learn to effortlessly craft innovative moves and sequences to differentiate your teaching for any individual or community.
Highlights of this training include:
• Deepen your understanding of pain physiology and learn the optimal use of 4 different sized Roll Model® Balls (included with the training) to unravel patterns of pain and dysfunction.
• Learn the optimal use of 4 different sized Roll Model® Balls (included with the training) to unravel patterns of pain and dysfunction
• Refine your anatomical fluency of bony landmarks, muscular attachments, and the fascial seam-system through experiential mapping strategies to enhance your teaching and personal daily practice
• Explore pain-erasing self-myofascial release in over-used areas of your body like your hands and knees, or completely ignored areas like the diaphragm and pelvic floor
• Learn the art of crafting test/retest scenarios to provide instant feedback of improved function or reduced pain
• Learn tools for consistently creating innovative Therapy Ball sequences for yourself and your clients
• Improve classroom demonstration of Therapy Ball techniques and trouble-shoot classroom pitfalls and challenges when presenting to beginners or more experienced students
*This training is open to all levels of student/educator/clinician.
**Tuition includes the following: online access to the Massage Therapy Instructional DVD, the Roll Model® Starter Kit therapy ball package, and a $50 credit towards the Roll Model® Method Correspondence Course.
Note: CEC Credits available with the following organizations: ACE, ACSM, AFAA, NASM as well as CECs for Yoga Alliance
REQUIRED REFERENCE MATERIALS:
- The Roll Model: A Step-by-Step Guide to Erase Pain, Improve Mobility, and Live Better in Your Body by Jill Miller - Available at Amazon.com, barnesandnoble.com, or https://www.tuneupfitness.com/roll-model-book-jill-miller
- Trail Guide to the Body by Andrew Biel - https://www.tuneupfitness.com/trail-guide-body-5th-edition-andrew-biel
- Fascia: What It Is And Why It Matters by David Lesondak https://goo.gl/TbV5UE
- Fascia: Function, Physiology, and Application Webinar - http://ytu.io/2bmmGGI
Saturday, July 25, 2020 - 11:30am to 7:30pm
Sunday, July 26, 2020 - 11:30am to 7:30pm
Mojo's House of Yoga & Meditation
123 N. Harrison Ave
Lafayette, CO 80026United States
$550 Early bird (by 7/3) $590 Regular