Enroll here for this small group training. Space is limited to 10 students and spots will fill.
Learn anatomy from the inside-out. This comprehensive module expertly guides you into your living tissues in a concrete and inspiring way.
What do you learn?
- The unique Yoga Tune Up® Training approach not only helps you to embody anatomy, but our educational methodology drastically improves any students' retention of the clinical language of anatomy in a completely accessible and fun way.
- Directly experience the interplay of the many systems of the body, learn to make their complexity relatable and tangible for your students.
- Explore specific anatomical structures, physiological processes, and typical movement patterns and pathologies. Then learn how the multiple layers of the body relate and function as a whole.
- Dynamic movement, combined with video, 3-D models, palpation, and self-massage techniques, invite you to traverse the muscles, joints, bones and fascia and their interrelatedness to breath, circulation, immunity, injury and newfound functional movement patterns.
- The Integrated Embodied Anatomy curriculum is suitable for yogis of all levels, but also ideal for any movement professional who desires to sharpen their ability to perceive within themselves as well as correctly locate in others, the vital structural landmarks and meaningful continuities of the body within any yoga or fitness practice.
- Make anatomy relevant to you, and your students will follow!
REQUIRED REFERENCE MATERIALS:
Trail Guide to the Body by Andrew Biel
The Roll Model: A Step-by-Step Guide to Erase Pain, Improve Mobility, and Live Better in Your Body by Jill Miller