Join Jill for her next in person Yoga Tune Up® Teacher Certification in April at Rising Lotus Yoga in Sherman Oaks, California.
TO REGISTER FOR THIS TRAINING GO HERE.
The study of Yoga Tune Up delves you deeply into integrated anatomy and body mechanics while helping you discover a fresh approach to class programming and leadership no matter which movement modality you share. Go beyond formulaic instruction and build newfound creativity while expanding your teaching toolkit for groups or individuals.
YTU attracts students of all ages and body types as it breaks down the nuts and bolts of human movement and provides context-based teaching strategies for the classroom, clinic, gym or studio. It interweaves precise anatomy with a yogic lens of awareness, conscious relaxation, and body therapy to help every student live better in their body
Passing of the Certification course is required to be a licensed YTU teacher. This training is not a therapy ball training.
In this 70 hour training you will:
- Learn a step-by-step process to create memorable, accessible classes and to “think out of the boxana”
- Discover a process for building creative regressions/progressions of movement derived from current evidence-based research
- Refresh your love of teaching and learn new classroom leadership skills
- Bond with like-minded movement and clinical professionals to build a network of trust amongst cross-disciplinary educators
- Leave prepared to teach your own Yoga Tune Up® classes, workshops, privates, and more
YTU Therapy Ball Pair & Training Manual
*The YTU Certification is an Approved Professional Development course providing 40 IAYT CECs.
Completion of the YTU Certification Training is required to be a licensed YTU Teacher.
*Please note: The YTU Certification Training is focused on anatomy, physiology and human architecture as it relates to movement, and is not a Therapy Ball based Training. Introduction and use of the YTU Therapy Balls are a part of this Training but not the focus.
For a complete outline of each Training day visit the course registration page.
REQUIRED REFERENCE MATERIALS:
- Trail Guide to the Body by Andrew Biel
- Understanding Fascia and the Benefits of Myofascial Release by Heather LongoriA
- The Roll Model: A Step-by-Step Guide to Erase Pain, Improve Mobility, and Live Better in Your Body by Jill Miller
- The Key Muscles of Hatha Yoga by Ray Long
- A Handbook on the Physiology of Yogasana by Mel Robin
- 3 DVD Set of Jill Miller’s Hip Helpers, Shoulder Shape Up & Core Integration
- Fascia: Function, Physiology, and Application Webinar
- Move, Breathe, Roll - Online Weekly Classes & Mentor Sessions with Jill Miller