Ball Sequencing & Innovation
Become a leader in the self-care fitness revolution. Distinguish your teaching of myofascial self-care for every client and context.
What do you learn?
Provide a wide variety of soft-tissue self-care solutions for every client and condition while utilizing the four different sized Roll Model® Therapy Balls. Learn to effortlessly craft innovative moves and sequences to differentiate your teaching for any individual or community. Applicable to personal training, corporate wellness, Pilates, dance, clinics, mental health, yoga, massage therapy, or with kids and special needs populations.
- Explore self-myofascial release in areas of your body frequently over-used, like the hands and knees, or completely ignored like the diaphragm and pelvic floor.
- Improve classroom demonstration of Therapy Ball techniques and trouble-shoot classroom pitfalls and challenges when presenting to beginners or more experienced students.
- Learn the art of crafting test/retest scenarios to provide instant feedback of improved function or reduced pain.
- Refine your anatomical fluency of bony landmarks, muscular attachments, and the fascial seam-system through experiential mapping strategies.
Craft Self-Care Solutions
Fortify your instruction with fact-based solutions to help your clients eliminate pain.
Repetitive Stress Solutions
Craft sequences that solve the strains of modern life.
Body Blind Spots
Relieve areas of neglect and resolve chronic pain.
This module is open to all levels of student/educator/clinician. There is no pre-requisite to attend, but you are highly encouraged to take The Roll Model® Method The Science of Rolling before or after the Ball Sequencing & Innovation training.
Required Reference Material:
- Trail Guide to the Body by Andrew Biel
- The Roll Model: A Step-by-Step Guide to Erase Pain, Improve Mobility, and Live Better in Your Body by Jill Miller
- Fascia: Function & Physiology Webinar, from Yoga International
- Fascia: What It Is And Why It Matters by David Lesondak
- Fascia, The Tensional Network of the Body
- The Muscle and Bone Palpation Manual by Joe Muscolino