Mimi Martel (Mireille)
Location: Québec, QC, CA
A Little About Me
Mimi Martel, Integrated Yoga Tune Up® and a The Roll Model® Method Teacher Trainer, E-RYT 200
Drive by a profound desire to help others to regain control over their health, Mimi choose to gain a deeper understanding of the human physiology and anatomy . Completing her studies in Ontario and USA, she is the first in Quebec, Canada to be an Integrated Yoga Tune Up® and a The Roll Model® Method Teacher Trainer.
Cofounder of Yogami and full time yoga teacher, she also love to incorporate her knowledge and constant discoveries about human biomechanics into her regulars classes. With her teaching, she wish to transmit her passion the human body and offer simple and concrete tools to archive global health and help you to adopt a better lifestyle without pain. Her educative and dynamic approach is accessible to a large demographic and aim to improve physical strength, prevent injuries and increase mobility in a fun and interactive atmosphere.
Here a few of the numerous trainings and master classes I took over the years:
- Certified Yoga Tune Up Yoga Teacher L1 with Todd Lavictoire and Amanda Tripp
- Core Immersion with Jill Miller.
- Hip Immersion with Sarah Court
- YTU Therapy Ball Training with Jill Miller
- Anatomy training with Dinneen Viggiano
- Hatha Yoga Teacher Training with Basia Going at Adi Shesha Yoga Zone, Ottawa.
- Yin Yoga teacher with Joe Barnet,
- Art of Touch & Adjustments with Hart Lazer
- Twist, Forward fold and backbends master classes with Ramanand Patel.
- Improve & deepen your teaching skills - advanced TT with Hart Lazer
- Lower Body Strength and Mobility , Building Upper Body Strength , Backbending with ease with Kathryn Bruni Young
Tune Up Fitness Continuing Education
- Yoga Tune Up Teacher Certification
- Core Immersion
- Hips Immersion
- Integrated Embodied Anatomy
- Shoulders Immersion
- Body by Breath Immersion