Breath & Bliss Immersion
This training will provide you with multiple embodied explorations that create the conditions needed for profound relaxation, increased body awareness, and mind-body connectivity.
What do you learn?
In the Tune Up Fitness® Breath & Bliss Immersion Training, you'll find a treasure chest of new practices to enhance your life. For movement educators of every discipline, athletes, coaches, manual therapists, mental health professionals and any individual looking to enhance their recovery tool-kit, you will leave with creative ways to guide students of every level into down-regulation.
In this Training, you will do a deep dive into:
- The anatomy and physiology of stress-relief and the new science of the vagus nerve
- Diaphragm discoveries: explore your diaphragm and breathing practices
- Manageable meditation techniques for all
- Savasana studies: how to craft successful relaxation for yourself and your students
- ROLLaxation: Roll Model® Therapy Ball Techniques to hasten relaxation and pain relief
Interested in the Online Breath & Bliss Immersion?
Get on the NOTIFICATION LIST for the next training.
Vagus Nerve Explorations
Pivotal Moves to Improve Stress Resilience
Invite Emotional Attunement
This training is designed for all movement professionals, fitness trainers and clinicians.
Required Reference Material:
- The Roll Model: A Step-by-Step Guide to Erase Pain, Improve Mobility, and Live Better in Your Body by Jill Miller
- Understanding Fascia and the Benefits of Myofascial Release by Heather Longoria
- The Polyvagal Theory: Neurophysiological Foundations of Emotions, Attachment, Communication, and Self-regulation by Stephen Porges
- Trail Guide to the Body by Andrew Biel
- A Handbook on the Physiology of Yogasana by Mel Robin
- Fascia: Function, Physiology, and Application Webinar from Yoga International