Breath & Bliss Immersion
This training will provide you with multiple embodied explorations that create the conditions needed for profound relaxation, increased body awareness, and mind-body connectivity.
What do you learn?
You will find a treasure chest of new practices to enhance your life. For educators, you will leave with creative ways to guide students of every level into down-regulation.
- The anatomy and physiology of stress-relief
- Savasana studies: how to craft successful relaxation for yourself and your students
- Breath Strategies: explore your diaphragm and breathing practices
- Parasympathy Symphony: The Roll of Recovery
- ROLLaxation: Roll Model® Therapy Ball Techniques to hasten relaxation and pain relief
Vagus Nerve Explorations
Pivotal Moves to Improve Stress Resilience
Invite Emotional Attunement
This training is open to yoga teachers, group fitness instructors, clinicians, massage therapists, personal trainers, and movement professionals.