Core Integration Immersion
Connect to your core from inside-out and integrate your whole body's tissue dynamics. Embody breath practices that restore, repair and recondition every aspect of yourself.
What do you learn in Yoga Tune Up® Core Integration Immersion Training?
- Learn potent core moves for your own strength and mobility, and boost program design skills within any classroom setting.
- Systematically travel within your core to explore and embody the key structures that mobilize and stabilize the spine.
- Learn dozens of power building core-related breath exercises and meditation practices to improve your diaphragm's physiological function.
- Recondition, locate, and connect to a greater sense of whole body spatial awareness.
Posture & Performance
Each day begins with posture and performance reviving self-massage techniques. Practice sessions deconstruct the core tissue-by-tissue with challenging exercises derived from Yoga Tune Up®.
Hands On Scenarios
Afternoon sessions include injury scenarios, assessment strategies, hands-on-help, and conscious relaxation/yoga nidra.
Your Core & You
Uncover a more tangible relationship to your core and ultimately inspire others to do the same.
Ideal for yoga, Pilates and fitness teachers, coaches, yoga practioners, massage therapists, dancers, and martial artists.
Required Reference Material:
- Trail Guide to the Body by Andrew Biel
- The Roll Model: A Step-by-Step Guide to Erase Pain, Improve Mobility, and Live Better in Your Body by Jill Miller
- The Second Brain by Michael Gershon
- Fascia: Function & Physiology Webinar from Yoga International
- Core Integration: An Experiential Tour of Diaphragm Dynamics
Interested in hosting a training?