The Roll Model® Method Practitioner Certification
The Livestreaming Roll Model Method Training is a Virtual Program.
You can take this training series from anywhere. It will stream from 1–5pm Eastern time.
This training will empower you to personally adopt and teach simple yet highly effective self-care regimens for pain-relief and improved performance.
Weekend One: The Science of Rolling
Amplify your personal embodiment and learn applicable fascia science, bony landmarks, myofascial junctions, and pain physiology. Master specialized ball rolling techniques that penetrate into common high-tension areas. You will learn 6 head-to-toe series proven to affect profound change in the rotator cuff, upper back, neck, jaw, hips, lower back, IT Band, calves, and feet.
Weekend Two: Ball Sequencing & Innovation
Provide a wide variety of soft-tissue self-care solutions for every client and condition while utilizing the four different sized Roll Model® Therapy Balls. Learn to effortlessly craft innovative moves and sequences to differentiate your teaching for any individual or community.
Highlights of this training include
• Deepen your understanding of pain physiology and learn the optimal use of 4 different sized Roll Model Balls to unravel patterns of pain and dysfunction.
• Refine your anatomical fluency of bony landmarks, muscular attachments, and the fascial seam-system through experiential mapping strategies to enhance your teaching and personal daily practice.
• Explore pain-erasing self-myofascial release in over-used areas of your body like your hands and knees, or completely ignored areas like the diaphragm and pelvic floor.
• Learn the art of crafting test/retest scenarios to provide instant feedback of improved function or reduced pain
• Learn tools for consistently creating innovative Therapy Ball sequences for yourself and your clients
• Improve classroom demonstration of Therapy Ball techniques and trouble-shoot classroom pitfalls and challenges when presenting to beginners or more experienced students.
CEC credits are available with the following professional organizations: ACSM, AFAA, NASM as well as Yoga Alliance