Roll Model® Method Training
The Roll Model® Method Training is a complete 2-day (16 hour) training course which combines the two live Roll Model Method Trainings, The Science of Rolling & Ball Sequencing & Innovation, into one complete immersive experience.
What do you learn?
This combined training series will empower you to personally adopt and teach simple yet highly effective self-care regimens for pain-relief and improved performance.
Day One: The Science of Rolling
Amplify your personal embodiment and learn applicable fascia science, bony landmarks, myofascial junctions, and pain physiology. Master specialized ball rolling techniques that penetrate into common high-tension areas. You will learn 6 head-to-toe series proven to affect profound change in the rotator cuff, upper back, neck, jaw, hips, lower back, IT Band, calves, and feet.
Day Two: Ball Sequencing & Innovation
Provide a wide variety of soft-tissue self-care solutions for every client and condition while utilizing the four different sized Roll Model® Therapy Balls. Learn to effortlessly craft innovative moves and sequences to differentiate your teaching for any individual or community.
Highlights of this training include:
- Deepen your understanding of pain physiology and learn the optimal use of 4 different sized Roll Model® Balls (included with the training) to unravel patterns of pain and dysfunction.
- Refine your anatomical fluency of bony landmarks, muscular attachments, and the fascial seam-system through experiential mapping strategies to enhance your teaching and personal daily practice.
- Explore pain-erasing self-myofascial release in over-used areas of your body like your hands and knees, or completely ignored areas like the diaphragm and pelvic floor.
- Learn the art of crafting test/retest scenarios to provide instant feedback of improved function or reduced pain
- Learn tools for consistently creating innovative Therapy Ball sequences for yourself and your clients
- Improve classroom demonstration of Therapy Ball techniques and trouble-shoot classroom pitfalls and challenges when presenting to beginners or more experienced students.
Tuition for "In Person" Trainings includes all Roll Model® Therapy Balls (1 pair each of original Yoga Tune Up® Balls, Therapy Ball Plus, 1 ALPHA, and 1 Coregeous® Ball) and access to the Massage Therapy Instructional Online Video
*You will need to purchase Therapy Balls separately for any Online Training.
Craft Self-Care Solutions
Expand your professional offering with fact-based solutions to help your clients eliminate pain.
Integrated strategies to restore and enhance optimal performance in your body.
Body Blind Spots
Identity and relieve areas of neglect and resolve chronic pain.
This module is open to all levels of student/educator/clinician. There is no pre-requisite to attend this Roll Model® teacher training.
- Trail Guide to the Body by Andrew Biel
- The Roll Model: A Step-by-Step Guide to Erase Pain, Improve Mobility, and Live Better in Your Body by Jill Miller
- Fascia: Function & Physiology Webinar, from Yoga International
- Understanding Fascia and the Benefits of Myofascial Release by Heather Longoria
- Fascia: What It Is And Why It Matters by David Lesondak
- Fascia, The Tensional Network of the Body by Robert Schleip
- The Muscle and Bone Palpation Manual by Joe Muscolino
Interested in hosting a Yoga Tune Up® or Roll Model Method® training?