Rolling Along the Anatomy Trains
Join two expert tour guides as you roll through the Anatomy Trains to lighten and enliven your body. This innovative collaboration in connected self-treatment combines research, practical application and a wealth of clinical experience.
Jill Miller and Tom Myers, two of the most sought after pioneers in the health and wellness industries, prepare you with the latest in soft-tissue science and take you on a deep dive into unique self-massage sequences that help you directly contact the Anatomy Trains. Build your tactile map and awaken your embodied senses as you travel deep inside and take in the enormous view of your body’s inner space.
In this Application Focused Course, You Will:
- Map your body’s Anatomy Trains lines, combining Tom Myers's myofascial meridians and Jill Miller’s Roll Model® Method
- Craft your own tactile map with rich anatomy lectures, self-palpation, fascia-friendly massage balls and novel movement explorations
- Practice techniques and empowered self-myofascial mobilization that you can use in any fitness or therapeutic practice
- Discover a novel range of test/retest exercise that tap into each Anatomy Train
- Learn More than 50 self-myofascial massage applications that easily translate to client/patient homework for integrative self-care treatment plans
*Rolling Along the Anatomy Trains provides 11.5 Continuing Education Credits (CECs) through IASI, NCBTMB, NPCP and Yoga Alliance, 11 CECs for IAYT and 9 CECs available through NASM.
The Rolling Along the Anatomy Trains Course includes 19 education segments
(9+ Hours of Anatomy Lectures & Rolling Practicum)
*Products Used: Roll Model Starter Kit
This is an online streaming program that lives in your video library and you have 24/7 access
with no expiration.